Would You Like To Work With Us?
Thank you for your interest in providing maintenance service for properties managed by American Heritage Properties. We are a full service San Diego residential property management company that has been in business since 1981 providing exceptional care for the properties we manage.
With over 1200 single family homes, townhomes and condominiums under management there is a potential for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship. Some vendors providing services to American Heritage Properties have been associated with us for over ten years.
There are three areas of consideration prior to being added to our vendor list. They are initial requirements, then expectations, and then procedures.
- If you have employees you must provide proof of workers compensation insurance.
- If you have no employees you must sign a statement to that affect.
- You must provide proof of liability insurance.
- If the type of services you provide require a contractor’s license you must provide a copy.
- W-9 form for tax reporting purposes as required by the IRS.
- Provide in a professional manner only those services you are qualified to perform.
- Charge in accordance to our customary charges based on our past experiences.
- Provide services in a timely manner.
- Treat all tenants, homeowners and company representatives respectfully.
- Communicate status of services provided.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices.
- Services provided are frequently inspected for thoroughness.
- Tenants are frequently surveyed for their satisfaction with your services.
- We subscribe to the Better Business Bureau services. Services may be suspended or terminated if there is a published complaint against your company.
- Contractor records are periodically reviewed with the State Contractor’s Board. Services may be suspended or terminated if any deficiencies or complaints are noted.
To be considered please submit copies of the required documents, copies of pricing schedules, and any other information that you think may be helpful.
You may mail, fax, or drop off this information at our office:
9988 Hibert Street, Ste #300
San Diego, CA 92131
Monday – Saturday 9am-5pm
In San Diego: (858) 695-9400
Fax 24 hours/day: (858) 695-1643